In this webinar video recording, with supporting materials, learn how to model multi-level environments and simulate automated guided vehicles and cranes.
Using four example models, our in-house simulation expert and head of training in North America, Dr. Arash Mahdavi, introduces the fundamentals of the AnyLogic Material Handling Library. This library is always being updated to reflect industry demands and simplifies the simulation of manufacturing and facility operations. Here, you can understand the possibilities the library presents and see how to get started.
It’s a big webinar, so if you want to sit back and cast it to your TV, here it is on YouTube. Or, if you’re looking to jump to a specific example model, here are the links:
- Example 1 — Basic Conveyor
- Example 2 — Welding Operation
- Example 3 — Car Engine Transport
- Example 4 — Multi-level Delivery
Fundamentals of the AnyLogic Material Handling Library
While comprehensive, the webinar only begins to uncover what is possible with the Material Handling Library. You can continue learning with simulation modeling expert Anastasia Zhiliaeva and her in-depth How-To series:
- Conveyors: How to use the Material Handling Library (Part 1)
- AGVs and transporters: How to use the Material Handling Library (Part 2)
- Solar Panel Production: How to use the Material Handling Library (Part 3)
- Cranes: How to use the Material Handling Library (Part 4)
And, in case you missed it, there is a new tutorial in AnyLogic help: Lead Acid Battery Production.
We hope you found the webinar useful. What webinars would you like to see in the future? Leave your suggestions in the comments below. Also, be sure to keep an eye on the events calendar for the next webinar and don’t miss the opportunity to come and meet us if we have an event nearby!