Want to be a part of something great?
Be a presenter at ALC20!
Did you or your team help solve a major business problem using AnyLogic products? We invite you to submit an abstract to be considered to present at The AnyLogic Conference 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee! Previous presenters featured projects from simulation specialists in Consulting and Strategy as well as industries such as Finance, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, and so many more.
Presenting at The AnyLogic Conference allows you to establish yourself and your organization among industry leaders in simulation modeling. Your name, along with your organization name and logo, will be featured in the conference program earning you increased exposure to a world class audience.
Call for presentation abstracts is now open
How to submit your title and abstract:
- Please review The AnyLogic Conference 2020 presenter’s guide before submission, here you will find important information about presentation criteria and publication release.
- Submit a title and abstract in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Presenter inquiry for The AnyLogic Conference 2020'.
- Please try to keep your abstract under 200 words.
Important dates to remember:
- October 15, 2019: Call for presenters opens
- April 10, 2020: Call for presenters closes
- April 15–24, 2020: Notification of approval
- June 10–11, 2020: The AnyLogic Conference
- Who: Some of the world’s BEST simulation modelers (AKA: You!)
- What: The AnyLogic Conference 2020 (ALC20)
- Where: Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN
- When: June 10–11, 2020
- Why: Collaborate with AnyLogic team members and other experienced model developers — This is a great opportunity to see how AnyLogic is being applied across multiple industries and experience ground breaking ideas while expanding your vision of AnyLogic software.
Program and conference details will be made available on The AnyLogic Conference site.
Should you have any questions regarding ALC20 details, please contact Lauren Flores by phone or email.