Beginning with an explanation of what simulation and modeling software solutions mean for various business challenges (streamline business processes, analyze consumer behavior, prevent bottle necks, optimize supply chains, etc.), the workshop videos also display a comprehensive look into simulation modeling specifically for the logistics network.
Watch these videos for an in-depth evaluation of how simulation and modeling can optimize a logistics network with increased accuracy compared to typical methods. For instance, taking in to account real system dynamics, business logic of the current system, and stochastic characteristics, enabling visualization and what-if analysis.
Plus, see a step-by-step demonstration of how AnyLogic Logistics Network Manager (ALNM) really works and what it can do!
- Analyze logistics network costs
- Optimize logistics network
- Identify lowest cost operation
- Pinpoint minimum safety stock levels
- Evaluate and improve product flow
- Decision support considering various configurations (capacity, process delay, working hours, border control)
Contact AnyLogic with further questions or to start a free trial today.