New Palette object and GIS search enhancements in AnyLogic, and social login in the Cloud
Some highlights of the AnyLogic 8.2 version are listed below:
- A new Presentation object — Canvas. Create dynamically changing images of any complexity.
- New 3D objects: mining equipment, traffic lights, and motorcycles.
- Support for high-pixel-density screens on 64-bit computers: The interface now offers improved support for HiDPI and Retina displays.
- GIS mapping enhancements: new map tiles, and the runtime search area can be set and locked.
Changes have also been made to AnyLogic Cloud – AnyLogic's cloud service:
- Simple sign-in using Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn.
- Share models with a link. Models can now be run and inputs edited by unregistered users.
- Interactive shapes and elements are highlighted when the mouse pointer moves over them in the animation window.
- Continued improvements to 3D animation in the Cloud. Also, improve the 3D animation of your models already in the cloud with the help of AnyLogic latest version.
- New multi-run experiments: Monte Carlo 2nd order and Parameter Variation experiments.
- New Cloud inspection windows: showing basic model element statistics, as well as graphs for variables in SD-models.
- New graphics for Box Plot, 2D Histogram, and 3D Surface graphs.
- Cloud loading performance is now 2.5x quicker.