In this webinar, we focus on how a simulation model, created in AnyLogic, can be transformed into a risk-free environment for running prescriptive analysis through multi-run experiments at scale on the AnyLogic Cloud.
Our discussion will cover theoretical use cases for both single-run simulation experiments and the variety of multi-run experiments, including Parameter Variation, Monte Carlo, and the newly added Optimization experiment. Additionally, we will demonstrate the ease of creating these experiments using both the built-in UI and the API.
- Agenda & Introduction
- AnyLogic Ecosystem overview
- Decision-making under uncertainty
- Prescriptive analysis with simulation modeling
- Preparing a local model before deployment
- Experimentation with the built-in UI
- Experimentation with the API