What's new in anyLogistix 2.5?
- IBM ILOG CPLEX®: utilize the leading analytical solver to discover the most profitable supply chain network configuration
- Dedicated fleets: specify a fleet of vehicles for a distribution center, warehouse or plant
- Flexible units of measure: define capacity constraints for warehouses and vehicles, and/or custom constraints for production batches, processing costs, etc.
- Multi-stop transportation routing: assign different combinations of delivery routing options
- Scenario conversion: improve data management by allowing outputs of one scenario to be automatically fed as inputs to another
- Customized analytics: modify nearly any component of an anyLogistix simulation model (inside the four walls or transportation/inventory policies) with AnyLogic Professional
- Intuitive user interface: enjoy the easy-to-use, improved user experience
Who can use anyLogistix?
Companies with large and complex supply chains, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and logistics providers can take advantage of anyLogistix. The tool is designed for a wide audience (i.e. supply chain analyst or manager) and does not require programming or IT experience.
Experience anyLogistix at the Paris Seminar
Where: Pantheon conference room, Le Cardinal, espace Affaires Paris Rive-Gauche, 45, rue du Cardinal Lemoine, Paris, France
When: May 16th, 2017
- Timofey Popkov, Business Development Director of The AnyLogic Company
- Anatoly Zherebtsov, Head of anyLogistix Development Team
- Learn about the newest features in anyLogistix 2.5
- See how anyLogistix is applied by organizations from a variety of industries
- Discuss why traditional analytical optimization approaches may be useful for supply chain design and analysis