In celebration of the New Year, we are excited to announce AnyLogic PLE, the FREE Personal Learning Edition of AnyLogic software! AnyLogic PLE is the ideal opportunity for students, professors, and employees, to utilize the most advanced simulation and modeling software on the market that offers limitless solutions to your complex industry challenges.
We developed this version for educational purposes which makes AnyLogic software readily available to academic institutions and individuals wishing to teach, learn and explore…for FREE!
The Personal Leaning Edition (PLE) is available now, at no charge, and includes all the basic functionalities of AnyLogic 7.1.:
- Agent based and multimethod modeling
- All standard libraries: process modeling, pedestrian, and rail
- Integration with GIS maps
- 3D and 2D animation
- Supports basic set of experiments
- Export and share models on RunTheModel.com
- Import and export data from / to Excel files and .txt.
AnyLogic, the market leader in simulation modeling software is THE decision-making and problem-solving tool for many prestigious universities and globally recognized organizations. A few recent projects include:
- Purdue University
- University of Alberta
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Easy to use, easy to install…
Check out the many resources at your disposal to begin learning AnyLogic or register for one of our 3 day courses.