AnyLogic model development environment
AnyLogic Model development environment is Java and Eclipse based application and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10, x64, Internet Explorer 11
- Apple macOS 12.0.1 (Monterey), Universal, Safari 9+
- Ubuntu Linux 18 and 20, x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl), Firefox 24+
- Linux Mint 17, x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl), Firefox 24+
AnyLogic may also be installed on other platforms not included in this list (such as other Linux distributions), but we cannot guarantee its full platform compatibility.
- AnyLogic installation requires 1.5GB of free disk space.
- We recommend 4-8GB of memory and a modern processor with at least 2 cores for optimal performance (more cores benefit pedestrian modeling and experiments with multiple runs).
- Mouse is typically preferrable to touchpad for graphical editing.