The unique flexibility of the modeling language enables the user to capture the complexity and heterogeneity of business, economic and social systems to any desired level of detail. AnyLogic’s graphical interface, tools, and library objects allow you to quickly model diverse areas such as manufacturing and logistics, business processes, human resources, consumer and patient behavior.
The object-oriented model design paradigm supported by AnyLogic provides for modular, hierarchical, and incremental construction of large models.
AnyLogic is a simulation software for the entire business lifecycle. Learn why.
Why AnyLogic Simulation Software?
Reduce development cost and time
- AnyLogic's visual development environment significantly speeds up the development process
- The included object libraries provide the ability to quickly incorporate pre-built simulation elements
- Reusability through fully object oriented structure
- A visual integrated development environment makes it easy to convert from other widely used IDEs to AnyLogic
- Pre-built object libraries show how the experts did it! Those objects can be easily reused
Develop more models with one tool
- Develop agent-based, system dynamics, discrete-event, continuous and dynamic system models, in any combination, with one tool
- AnyLogic supports the seamless integration of discrete and continuous simulations
- The native Java environment supports limitless extensibility including custom Java code, external libraries, and external data sources
- An extensive statistical distribution function set provides an excellent platform for simulating the uncertainty inherent in all systems
- A powerful experimental framework, built-in support for Monte Carlo simulations and advanced forms of optimization support a wide variety of simulation approaches
Improve the visual impact of your models
- AnyLogic's simple yet sophisticated animation functions allow the development of visually rich, interactive simulation environments
- You can create rich user interface for your model that would allow model users to easily configure experiments and change input data on the fly.
Run models anywhere
- The native Java environment provides multi-platform support. Both the AnyLogic IDE and models work on Windows, Mac and Linux
- You don’t need a runtime license — with one click you can generate a Java application that allows users to run a model anywhere
- An AnyLogic model is completely separable from the development environment and can be exported as a standalone Java application
Excellent Support and Training Services
- We provide unlimited detailed support to hard modeling questions
- Average question answering time is less than 24 hours, including comprehensive consultative questions
- We provide a full range of training services, including consultative support
- We do our best to fully satisfy and exceed customers expectations