AnyLogic model development environment
AnyLogic Model development environment is Java and Eclipse based application and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 8, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, x86-32 and x64
- Apple Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or later, Universal
- SuSE Linux, x86-32 and x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer)
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 or above, x86-32 and x64 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer)
AnyLogic may also be installed on other platforms not included in this list (such as other Linux distributions), but we cannot guarantee its full platform compatibility.
Java 2 Standard Edition 8.0 or later is needed to run AnyLogic model development environment.
- AnyLogic installation requires 1GB of free disk space.
- We recommend to have 2GB of memory and modern processor for optimal performance.
- Mouse is typically preferrable to touchpad for graphical editing.