Date: 11 - 13 March 2013
Classes are: 9 AM - 5 PM
Organized by: AnyLogic Europe
- Simulation Consultant at The AnyLogic Company
For any questions about training please contact Vladimir Koltchanov from AnyLogic Europe:
Phone: +33 (0) 1 60 71 60 58
You can find the detailed course agenda here (the left column, AnyLogic Fundamentals Training).
The course is delivered in English language.
Please bring your own laptop for use during the training. Mouse is recommended.
Some previous programming or modeling experience would be helpful, but is not necessary.
|Ticket type||Sales End||Price||Online payment*|
|Early Purchase Business Customer||February 25, 2013||1,500 €||—|
|Business Customer||March 4, 2013||1,750 €||—|
|Early Purchase Educational Customer||February 25, 2013||500 €||—|
|Educational Customer||March 4, 2013||600 €||—
*You can also make a wire transfer to AnyLogic Europe.
AccomodationsVilla Beaumarchais, 5, rue des Arquebusiers 75003, Paris, France.
- Trial versions of all software
- 250 page training manual and worked examples
- One-on-One time during the course with an instructor to discuss your specific projects
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Free wi-fi in the hotel during the training